Convergence Problem Where can I get or order Convergence IC's for a Sharp 55R-WP4H 55 in. Rear Projection TV

Hi, Acme in Orlando Fl. will sell you the IC`s for your set 1-800-575-9833, be sure to purchase a tube of "heat sink compound" which you will apply to the back side of the IC`s before soldering them in, good luck, video-tek

If you know the STK number you can get them on EBAY or